ORC Update Wednesday 13thOctober 2021:
Dear ORC Community,
From Monday 4th October, the Conservatorium is open to the public! Thank you again for your patience and welcome back.
- All regular activities based at the Con. have resumed (lessons, ensembles, groups, early childhood classes etc).
- Unfortunately, at this point we won’t be scheduling concerts, but we hope to squeeze in some studio and ensemble performances before the year is out.
- All ORC staff who are attending the Con in person are either fully vaccinated or have had their first dose.
- Please continue to comply with current NSW Health advice:
- Stay at home if unwell and get tested
- Observe physical distancing, mask wearing, hand sanitising etc
- Observe room capacity limits for rooms
- Avoid congregating in groups before/after classes, both inside and outside the building
- CHANGE re: check-in requirements: (ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE PREMISES – incl. students, parents/carers, staff)
- Persons over 18: Must check-in
- Persons under 18:
- If they have a phone or device, or are with someone who can check them in, please do so.
- If they are by themselves, and do not have a phone or device, they do not have to check in.
Lastly, a heartfelt Thank You to everyone we work alongside each day including our students, parents, staff, schools and community groups, for supporting each other through such a difficult time. Your enthusiasm and dedication in making online lessons as productive and fun as possible has been overwhelming.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on (02) 6361 7974 if you have any queries.